23 July 2010

Teen Top's Profile + [Tracklist]

We're taking over you now, noona lol
Okay I already briefly introduce you to Teen Top in their first MV, here. Now, lets get to know them deeper XD
Teen Top is new Korean boy group/band consisting of 6 members. They released their debut mini album "Come Into the World" with "Clap" as their title song.
6 Members: Changjo, Riki, Niel, C.A.P, L.Joe and Chunji
Label: T.O.P media
Debut: July 09, 2010

Official Website: www.teentop.co.kr/teentop/index.asp
Daum Cafe: cafe.daum.net/TEENTOP
Fansite: 6teensontop.ipbfree.com/index.php?
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TEEN_TOP
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/TeenzOnTop

Check this out, Teen Top just release dance version of Clap MV!


Tracklist and members' profile are under the cut :)



01 Come Into The World (Intro)
02 Clap
03 Let's Dance
04 Clap (Inst.)
05 Let's Dance (Inst.)


MEMBERS' PROFILE
(From the oldest to the youngest)

C.A.P

Real name: Bang Min Soo
Birthday: 1992.11.04
Age: 17
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 61kg
Hobbies: Design, drawing and exercise
Speciality: Writing lyrics and rapping
Education: Seongname Information Industry High School, 3rd Grade
'Charisma Rapper'
Leader of the group

ChunJi

Real Name: Lee Chan Hee
Birthday: 1993.10.05
Age: 16
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 53kg
Hobbies: Puzzles, reading
Speciality: Imitations
Education: Seongji Middle School, 2nd grade
'Power Voice'

L.Joe

Real Name: Lee Byung Hun
Birthday: 1993.11.23
Age: 16
Height: 171 cm
Weight: 50kg
Hobbies: Acting
Speciality: Piano, violin, music composition, English
Education: Korea Arts High School, 1st grade
'Bad Boy Rapper'

Niel

Real Name: Ahn Daniel
Birthday: 1994.08.16
Age: 15
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 54kg
Hobbies: Music appreciation
Speciality: Football
Education: Heungjin High School, 1st grade
'Emotional Vocal'

Ricky

Real Name: Yoo Chang Hyun
Birthday: 1995.02.27
Age: 15
Height: 172cm
Weight: 55kg
Hobbies: Movies Appreciation, piano
Speciality: Acting
Education: Namgang Middle School, 3rd grade
'Lovely Vocal'


ChangJo


Real Name: Choi Jong Hyun
Birthday: 1995.11.16
Age: 14
Height: 177 cm
Weight: 58kg
Hobbies: Choreography composition, music appreciation
Speciality: Self-defence
Education: ChunCheon Middle School, 3rd grade
'Dancing Boy'

Source : Korea.com.sg

You know what, I fall in love with these kids. AAA Can't believe how old I am! The oldest out of them is actually our own age! And mind you, he is younger than all of us here in effpoo, including chibi. Yeah how frustrated that might sound. lol I can't help but stressing out how young they are lol

Oh I bet their profile keep changing as they grew up taller and taller in the future XD Plus, they're soooo skinny! Eat some food kids! Noona is worry lol

PS: THIS is the real first profile I made XD

39 comments:

  1. haha i like um come into the world (intro) hahaha.

    omo, my bad boy rapper aegi speaks english a plus!! lol since their 1993 shouldnt they be 17 or 18 by now? why 16?

    haha i can already tell chunji will be the one that promotes the band on variety shows since he does impersonations.

    ah! magnae! younger than even my littlest brother in form 3, another jonghyun to take care of!

    collection is already:
    kim jonghyun (shinee)
    lee jonghyun (cnblue)
    choi jonghyun (teentop)

    haha this is a good reference for dump, date & marry xP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for some reason, me too! come into the world is like remix or teaser of clap hahahha

    ermm maybe cause his birthday is not yet? molla, mls nak tukar XD

    lol i just realise they have such an ambitious hobbies XD yeah hope so, chunji is my favvv~~ lol hahahaa

    ah which remind me, mykpop xleh masuk lak skrg =.=!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol for clap, niel keeps saying crap.. i dno wat to say about that..

    haa? mykpop cant go in anymore? wae?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahhaha crap lol

    ermm sbb ipfree tgh down skrg lol so smua forum yg gna uh xleh bukak

    ReplyDelete
  5. haa?? hahahha. lucky myfti isnt ipbfree rite now. lol it hasnt been like that for a long time has it though?

    ReplyDelete
  6. so young!!and most of the teen pop member have such a cool name..easy to remember especially 'niel & l'joe'..so cool..^^ fighting top teen..

    ReplyDelete
  7. omo..awat sume dak2 lg ni?? hahaha..terase tue dowhh..hahahha!

    wouhh..I like come into the new world gak..but clap bez gak..gempak gak dancing diorang..hahaa..

    sume comel!! weee~

    sorry lmbt comment..thankz alia!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. they surely got the attentions of all the noonas.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. @anon1- yup, easy to remember their names! and faces for some reason hehehe

    @awin- tuh la mmg tue un kte nh -,- ok gak an dancing dorg, kire gempak untk knk2 ribena cm dorg hahaha

    @anon2-you bet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg im older than all of them ahhhh noooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. @carys - you're not the only one. welcome to the club XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Changjo: 14

    me: ... I'm nearly turning 12 YES!
    *awkward silence*

    what
    a kid could dream right?

    ReplyDelete
  13. @shay - of course! wow so young. Its okay, I'm 18 and most of my favs are around 24 XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi there!! can you help me search for me a song that Teen Top sang in Live Power Music... The song title is T.O.P... It's a nice song... I hope you can help me with this... THNX XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. @anon - hurmm Live Power Music? Are you sure its not one of their song? Dyou have video or exact date for the performance?

    ReplyDelete
  16. @anon - okay, I can't find the exact video cause apparently youtube has suspend them. Is it this song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezXz-_sM6bc If that is it, you can download the original version here http://www.4shared.com/file/83380266/b9ae6cef/Shinhwa-TOP.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. i think their age as my age!! but not too same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG!!!
    hw come all d members r lyk my ex and my age..??
    lolz younger that i tot thy were!!
    BT still CUTE!!~~~

    ReplyDelete
  19. lol kim eun jung and darshini, you kids are so young! I'm envy~ I wanna go back being 14 and nothing to worry bout except homeworks XD

    ReplyDelete
  20. i am late i know but still i want to comment :P
    They are soo young!!! I find it so weird that there are now idols YOUNGER that me!!
    O.O i mean niel is my age, he's 4 months older that me, then ricky and changjo are both younger than me cuz they we born in '95
    wooow... but their song are sooo catchy :D
    Loooooooveee theeeeem

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the New Album!!!
    'SUPA LUV'...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. @stephanie: It's mean they're your age =]]. You could date them XD

    ReplyDelete
  23. YOUR S0 HANDSOME CHUNJI..................

    ReplyDelete
  24. i l0ve u chunji...............

    ReplyDelete
  25. Replies
    1. I'm a big fan of Teen Top & I really wish you all get much success in your whole life.I believe one day i really meet they all & i'll tell a lot of talking with them.Among them,i like the most,Little bad rapper L.Joe.I'm nearly 1yr older than him.I'm from Myanmar.

      Delete
  26. l.joe~~haha..i has the same age with changJo

    ReplyDelete
  27. chunji is so really handsome... niel did I just fell in love with him? Oh, Im'm his noona!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I Hate them! "make color"!

    ReplyDelete
  29. i <3 oppa ChunJi! SeungKi <3 U...^^

    ReplyDelete
  30. yo me kedaria con todos i love teentop
    pero el mas simpatico es chunji y niel

    ReplyDelete
  31. omg!!! soo cute ♥
    chang jo is only 14 but hes 177cm tall O_O

    ReplyDelete
  32. I think i m in love with LJOE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Teen top i am crazy about you......
    Niel Love your new hair style honey

    ReplyDelete
  34. saranghea C.A.P from jan nah.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Teen Top why you all don't come MALAYSIA why!why!why!
    I want see you all face to face...

    ReplyDelete
  36. pleas tell why some fans call changjo is chan ju?
    Ljoe oppa fighting..............

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...