12 May 2010

Super Junior "Miina" (미인아) Full MV Revealed!


Hi, hi people.. Sorry for not updating as much as I do since I'm managing my life right now. Hurm hurm.. I will change the layout later in May. So, do not worry!! (P/s:- what colour do you want for new layout guys?? LOL~)

As May starts, the net seems so quiet in Malaysia especially for our batch since some already started to do further studies. Ermm.. and in June, the net in malaysia will be more boring situation since most our age will get ready to start the first semester studying in July. Are you guys going to continue your studies in July too??

Kay!! Back to topic, SM Ent already revealed Super Junior's "Miina" (미인아) MV for their "Bona Mana" 4th album promotional vid today. So, Super Junior is coming back on this friday for their first performance with 10 members!! Don't forget to une in Music Bank on friday, okay?!^__^ Anyway, the title for the song is Miina!!~~ Not Bona Mana something.. Bona Mana is their album title, I guess since ehmm SM wrote the MV as Miina.

Here is the music video for you to enjoy! =)

 
 credit:-KoreanMusicVids01

Like it or not??
Click more to get the translation and my opinion.Whee~~


Translation:-

Look at me

Dan da ran dan, dan da ran dan
Dan da ran dan, dada dara bba
Dan da ran dan, dan da ran dan
Dan da ran dan, dada dara bba

Do you know or not, know or not
That you're very pretty, beautiful girl
Even if you call me crazy
I still like you, beautiful girl
Someone tell this to my baby, to my baby
That I'm here, that I'm waiting
(Baby, you turn it up now)

You're neither yes nor no, yes nor no
Say something, beautiful girl
If I had your heart, I'd just be the winner of life
This world's logic, logic is to follow
Guys who are brave, guys like me

Old sayings say that picking ten times
Is going overboard, shrug, shrug, shrug
That girl is a powerful enemy,
She's unmoveable, pout, pout, pout
What will I do, what will I do?
That girl is my only interest

*Bounce to you, bounce to you, my heart is
Beating so fast for you to the point it can't be caught
Attracted to you and is beating so fast that I can't get you
Break it down to you, down to you, if my heart
Can't get you it's gonna stop (Look at me)

Will you look or not look or not look or not at a guy like me
You neglect, neglect, neglect me even if you turn around
Even if you look and look, look and look, look and look, there's no one else but me
Whether you look or not, look or not, look or not (Baby, you turn it up now)*

What should I buy, buy, buy, buy as a present for you
Oh, I'm going to go crazy from your image
That I'll like even just thinking about it
Listen girl, I like you, baby girl, I love you
I'm the only guy for you
Please listen to the confession I have for you

My heart says to stop fussing and please nod, nod, nod
If it takes this much effort, I could save the world
And be admirable, admirable, admirable
What do you want me to do, what do you want me to do
That girl is my everything

*Bounce to you, bounce to you, my heart is
Beating so fast for you to the point it can't be caught
Attracted to you and is beating so fast that I can't get you
Break it down to you, down to you, if my heart
Can't get to you, it's gonna stop (Look at me)

Will you look or not look or not look or not at a guy like me
You neglect, neglect, neglect me even if you turn around
Even if you look and look, look and look, look and look, there's no one else but me
Whether you look or not, look or not, look or not (Baby, you turn it up now)*

I'm finally gonna go crazy, I'm gonna explode
I can't take it anymore, her pushing and pulling
Oh, I'm really gonna to go crazy, someone put an end to this
Someone should have told me that it would be this hard

It's true, true that my feelings don't have a place to go
You know that I adjusted myself to fit you
How to keep loving you? I'll really be good to you
Don't let me rot just like this

I'll wait, beautiful girl!
Hope you'll step to me, step to me
I love you, beautiful girl!
Bring it, sign to me, sign to me
Hahahaha, hahahahaha,
It seems that she must have already
Been preparing to look at me

*Bounce to you, bounce to you, my heart is
Beating so fast for you to the point it can't be caught
Attracted to you and is beating so fast that I can't get you
Break it down to you, down to you, if my heart
Can't get to you, it's gonna stop (Look at me)

Will you look or not look or not look or not at a guy like me
You neglect, neglect, neglect me even if you turn around
Even if you look and look, look and look, look and look, there's no one else but me
Whether you look or not, look or not, look or not (Baby, you turn it up now)*

Credit: kimchi hana & CHARM* @ Soompi

Chibi's opinion:- As I expected, SM are not so worked-up in doing their boys MV. Especially Super Junior. If you do not believe me, just go compare with their girls' MV. The girls MV are way colourful and too many props to use for a MV. But as guys, ShiNee, Super Junior and Dong Bang Shin Gi or whatever under their company right now.. they are just a little prop and way too dark to see their looks clearly.

Music.. Erhhmm, people said the song kinda Sorry Sorry and Ring Ding Dong mix. Am I the only one who heard a bit Britney's song when the chorus start? Ohh well.. just to complain that the line is not divided equally between members. That's all.

P/s:- why SM starts to make my every favs revealing their bodies when they are doing their promotional for 4th album?? Jaejoong and Teukie~~ waeyo~~TT__TT

11 comments:

  1. haha sorry bout ur shirt teukkie lol.
    i absolutely think heechul is adorable in here wit his dimples! donghae made me actually squeal wit his burning rose hahaha. i love magic! xP

    for my opinion, i actually thk this song is like a spin off of sorry sorry. it has all the same outlines of the song. its completely autotuned this time so yeah nope i dont like autotuned all the way. it damges my brain lol.

    not to sound rude or anything, but i hope suju has a better 2nd song..

    ReplyDelete
  2. as for the bg suggestion: (psstt fti, cnblue, rockers please! hahah) i thk it should be a fun energetic color, nothing too bright or too dark X)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry suju, shopping apparently is more important than you guys XD yes im an evil fan hahaha

    the teaser is such a misinterpret! I thot the song gonna be more melodramatic or something -,- that would be more awesome btw.

    10 people on straight line.... they look so lonely -.-

    siwon nyanyi first... lagi =.= auww heechul sep siwon ^^

    HEECHUL NYANYI!

    SSJFBJSHBF kyuhyun part just make the whole mv look so good HAHAHAH omg that part! he looks soooo good, idc if you said his hair was 80th or is it 60th azra? i love his hair and face and voice lol the dance hahahaha bby kyuuuu~ you improve a lot LOL my fav dance part HAHAH the pelvic and the hair or is it neck dance? yes i love both <3

    yesung your hair... mcm sarang burung MWAHAHAH sometimes tgk lawa, sometimes pelik XD

    OMG RYEOWOOK'S HAIR! on behalves of awin, I would like to scream for her, 'AAAAAAAAA!!! THATS SOOO HOT!' :p

    sungmin's hair.... mcm yoochun? HAHAHA recycle eh?

    ok da mcm aerobik tarian dorg....
    why do they need to jump? becoming more f(x) or is it 2pm? XD

    donghae looks soooo fineeeeee, yes i love you bebeh

    same set as sorry sorry? move on sm.... same dark mv as sorry sorry? MOVE ON SM!

    errr, does eetuek need to wear like that for every performance theyll have? HAHAHAHHA LOL EETEUK! >.<

    ok sah mcm aerobik =.= da mcm sapu sampah un ade hahahhaa

    oh and yeah, I comment as I'm watching the mv lol

    DONGHAE'S PART! DIE AGAIN! MY TWO BIAS LOOKING SO HOT IN THE MV (but why not eunhyuk?) XDDDD SCREAM OF HAPPINESS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! oh shhh azra, you cant squeal! lol okay ill change, THIS part just make the whole mv look so good HAHAHA SO GOOD, donghae lovesss magic. da byk kali die wat magic, still rase nak jerit2 lol you can do magic to me everyday hae. ok damn he's so hot =.= noooooooooooooooo

    ryeowook dance walking part HAHAHAHAH I laugh so hard XD

    ok baru sedar ryeowook-sungmin ryeowook-sungmin punye part lg hahahaha

    Tym gmbr sorg2 uh, kalo photoshoot sure lawa gila! they should do photoshoot instead of mv lol

    eunhyuk!! at last you sing >< oh and eeteuk hahah sm, bg la rapping part kat eunhyuk and shindong =.=!

    'how to keep loving you'-hahahah kyu!

    i was going to say, yes suju top 4 dancers are dancing now! but then again... no hankyung? thats when I saw KYUHYUN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA sungmin should be one of them... too much kyuhyun is this song! (not a problem for me and azra tho XD)

    eunhyuk's eye's mark err eye err whatever looks good. but dont fancy his... fashion in here lol seriously, donghae n kyu hot gila kot dlm nih :P

    yeay eunhae leading the dance at the end!

    okay done finish watching the mv. I need to watch 10 more times too see each one of them in action HAHAHAHA yes thats what we get if we love large group =.=

    honestly, i hate the song when i first listen to it (lol I typed eat instead of it). bukan xsuka, nyampah wahahaha tp skrg dah xnyampah, boleh terima la. tgk performance mesti suka nnt, same la cm 2pm without u... mule2 xsuka, pas2 terus jdk fav song skrg HAHAHA


    sorry sorry everyone, looks like it is suju's tym again XD welcome back yoboosss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thats probably the longest comment I ever type XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. @aox- ahahaha.. i told ya.. autotune will make people turned off. I wonder why they REALLLLYYY Love to do autotune. If Korean Big Big Company do autotune, then what's up for audition?!! people could become famous just with autotune their voice. Seriously, Suju can sing!! And show that talents!! This is kind of wasting the talent for talented singer like Kyu & Yesung~XDD (P/s - I like their OST song much than their tracks song. LOL)

    @alia- panjang giler.. malas giler nak bace.. hahaha.. tp da bace pown.. anyway, ak tetibe rase manyak mende dorunk recycle balik.. baju,hairstyle sumer cam shinee,suju, and dbsk back 2009 and 2008.
    Ahmm.. satu part dancing cam f(x)!!Hahaha.. keringkan tangan yg basah dance!!~~XDD

    papehal.. sebenanye nak tengok camne dorunk lompat giler2 tyme perform.. ahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. @chibi - true! so true!! so wasting my baby kyu's talents, evn tho the only voice i recognise in the song on its own is like ryeowook's since he goes higher in pitch.

    aaah i need to listen to the whole album, not satisfied with this song!

    @alia - wtf u must be insane lol. anyways haha i can squeal if i wna! haha. kyu's hair is 80's b-boy haha, i dont like it much, but i LOVE his low cut V neck shirt that shows a peek of his muscles they are AH! HEAVEN! I want more of that!!!

    haha teukkie seriously well i thk i wont take him seriously with his no-shirt thing.

    i thk they should recover with a booming image! so they can deserve loads of praise! but just bcuz theyre suju they will receive a lot of praise anyways. xP

    (p/s: eunhyuk recycling AJ's eye scratch?? get over it! i dint like it on aj either! haha XD)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @chibi - asal eetuk pakai cm2 chibi?? hahaa..x hot pon..cekeding je =p hahaha!! mmg cam soory sorry k..mle2 un da "dandaran..."

    @alia - fuhhh..pjg glerrr alia nye comment!! siap comment sorang2 lg..hahaha..

    Yeah!! Ryeowook hot glerr!! leh menari!! rmbut die cam heechul (zea) okayh!! "Bounce to you!!" xthn tol rr terlompat2..haha..tergelak2 gak tgk mv ni..haah ek, sungmin-ryeowook lg..comel2 ;)

    same with alia..mule2 tgk menyampah gk lagu ni..hahahaa..balik umh je tros bkk intnt tgk mv suju..smgt je!! hahahaa..

    @azra - hhaha..tau x pe..eunhyuk tiru je AJ's eye scratch!! but I like!! hot jek..hahaha

    Okayh!! da watched perf dorang kt mb smlm!! nmpk dorang lompat2!! hahaha.. lawak laa dgr lagu ni..lom minat lg..hahaha!

    Sungmin je pakai baju putih yg len baju itam..bpk plik!! haahaaa..ok..kte x knl eunhyuk k..mke len..rmbut die cam doojon! omg!! miina!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. jp x abes lg! hahaa.. I think boom boom lg bez wohh!! patutnye tu yg wat cmeback!! haha..sexy gler!! rmbut ryeowokk un HOT gak!! grrr~

    @alia - dah tgk yg donghae touch pipi junsu..hahah..junsu cam x prasan jek..comel2..hahaa..sian junsu pakai tongkat ek..hrmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  9. @awin - aku xdpt tgk un donghae pgg pipi junsu, i was like aww poor junsu wit his crutches lol.

    like seriously lpas tgk music bank i saw how hot ryeowook's hair is actually! totally sweet! i want it! haha but not for me, for a bf! its really cool.

    sungmin got skinnier so he got handsomer, i thk eeteuk should gain a bit more weight so he can have some muscles, the no-shirt has like no effect or sumthing lol sorry eeteuk!

    did shindong not sing at all in the song?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @azra - hahaa..kan?? hot en klo bf rmbut cam ryeowook?? wahhhh..

    yeah!! sungmin pakai tshitr ptih..bsr lak uh..so, die nmpk kurus..huhuh..tau xpe!! eetuek so skinny lohh..tgn un kecik je..patut nye siwon yg pakai cm2..hahaha..bpk geli =p

    Shindong ahh?? no right..he is dancing only..2 rr,at least patutnye bg rr shndong rap..sm nih pun..hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  11. @awin haha yup i wouldn't stop touching his hair klw cmtu lol.

    haha i duno, tu ah bru igt klw siwon bleh gak? ade choc abs an, tp xminat siwon sgt so nnti geli gak hahaha.

    hmm i thot shindong was really weird that he dint sing at all. heechul byk lak this time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...