17 May 2010

Big Bang "Tell Me Goodbye" PV

Did anyone need some BIG BANG to rock your head?? LOL. Well, you, kpop fans are the right one to judge whether the song could blow your heads off . Today, YG Entertainment released a BIG BANG PV Tell Me Goodbye. VIPs that waiting Big Bang to come back to Korea, please be happy with this release of the new song. =)

Credit:- YGEntertainment



I believe this is for IRIS OST that are now broadcasted in Japan, isn't??

Anyway, click 'Read More' to read the translation.




TRANSLATION:-
Letting you go...(here's somebody...)
Letting you go...(here's somebody...)
Yo I got this, yeah
still thinking about this thing alot
you got me shaken up
(Please tell me there's a way)
And it got my head just spinnin' round round round round
(Please tell me there's a way)
Don't wanna take a fall
It's best to break it up
It's gonna be better for you, move on
(Please tell me there's a way)
Uh huh we break it break it
Or thought we make it make it
And now we cover it up

Girl I swear I won't even for a second
cause you any pain
in order to protect you
there's already no other way

Baby our love itself brings us pain
And I got nothing, nothing to say

Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye
those hands that embraced me
Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye
seem to be letting go
if forgetting me will give you freedom Baby
Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye

Girl you know when you lose your smile
I will place the blame on myself
Those words, and even the light
I will lose sight of everything else

Baby the moment our lips part this time
I'll never find better, better than you

Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye
those hands that embraced me
Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye
seem to be letting go
merely being by my side is not kindness Baby
Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye

Yo and it's so, so
Sad it just ain't happening
Wish it could be better
Sorry to scrapping
But I just can't let ya
Shouldn't be less than happy
I said look at me
I couldn't live with myself seeing you lacking
The things you deserve
Baby you was a part?
Must believe that it hurts
that lead this world
I feel the aching through my body
it just takes a bigger part of me
to be let you go
I wish that one soul

your voice, pained and fading away, away...
erased completely by the wind, stay, stay...

all these things, I can't take it, those tears, don't cry for me
for your sake I'll never look back again

Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye
those hands that embraced me
Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye
seem to be letting go
merely being by my side is not kindness Baby
Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye
Tell me goodbye

credits : ninefly @ livejournal.com

Because my connection in here like as slow as you can imagine, i could only watch until taeyang singing part. So, i can't comment about the Mv and such. I just could only comment for the song.

Likewise, i think their japanese is a bit awkward. I can feel the awkwardness when Taeyang started to sing. For me, FTI & DBSK's japanese are better. But oh well.~~ I still enjoy it and people have their own opinion..

Anyway, enjoy!! and lol to how GD starting the song. Is his English accent are getting more sengau?? =.=

Haaa..the MP3 DL below :)

01 Tell Me Goodbye

02 HANDS UP

03 Tell Me Goodbye (Remix)


6 comments:

  1. hahaha oh eekk yay!!!!!!! im so happy!! ive been missing my big bang they brought me back home again!! XD XD

    this song is actually really pleasant! i wonder why all their ballads go to their japanese market, they do do better there, ie. koe wo kikasete, my heaven lol

    though ur rite, their japanese is a bit weird, the dont know how to enunciate the japanese words properly in a sharp intonation yet.
    but i hope they improve on that.

    gd does need to go back and find back his inner black gangsta to get his created awesome english rap back! hahaha

    omg ! haha gd's first rap i cant hear a thing lol. why is top's hair black, red & gray??
    i can't hear his rap too! ok myb cuz its raining heavily outside.

    ah! im so happy i get to see big bang again! i felt one kind of tears this time haha.

    i thk daesung's voice was fantastic in here!

    thnx loads chibi! xnk taruk DL kerr?? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, the song is really pleasant when they started. (of course minus their way to pronounce Japanese)

    Rap, huh.. I wonder they called it rap since the 'speed' is slowed down which i could assume it as monologue. =...=

    ahaha.. kalo nak ltak DL, ltak la. my connection here so bad la. kejap putus2. >__<

    ReplyDelete
  3. isnt monologue in the inside? u mean dialogue an. haha agk ar. song is like creepy & sad if u play it at night time haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sedeyh nye dgr lagu ni..bez laa korang!! hahaaa..

    Taeyang is sooo HOT!! Daesung un comel je..rindu their voices!!

    BIG BANG rocks tonight!! oh eh yo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i cant understand a bit what gd's rapping tho its english ha ha ha

    mv big bag memang lawa2 eh? tho i dont appreciate the grave scene lol

    feeling abes, mane mp3? =.=!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha aah they've mvs are always so awesomely crafted. i'll put the mp3 soon hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...