14 May 2010

Music Bank K-Chart Top 20 (100514)

In the middle of May (literally) KBS Music Bank has not only changed its time slot to 5:50pm KST/4:50pm MY, K-CHART has also changed to giving their prize based on the votes of the Top 2 songs that week.

I don't like that actually! The best thing I thought about Music Bank was the original Top 3 will be chosen idea, I mean 3 is a more well-rounded number than 2 right? And it'll share fairer to other artists competing and also for fans to have a wide variety to vote right?

No I did not make this poster, it really is from KBS lol.

That said, May 14th's Music Bank Top 2 contenders were 2PM & an unexpected Kim C's indie band Hot Potato (뜨거운감자) who shot up from 14th to 2nd in just one week! Weird thing is their album Seesaw was released late March, quite a long time ago. But I've always been a fan, so go Hot Potato!

Sprawling out the insanity of comebacks in May, this week's artists' Comebacks are Vanilla Lucy, Lyn, NS Yoon Ji, Lee Junghyun, Rumble Fish (I think I miss her's), 8Eight, Gummy, Davichi and the largest group in the world, Super Junior!

Which brings me to think, with Super Junior's major comeback I think artist should really watch their backs next week. Does that mean 2PM will lose their winning streak?

1. 2PM - Without You
2. Hot Potato - Confessions (고백)
3. Lee Hyori (ft. Ceejay of Freshboyz) - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
4. F(x) - NU ABO
5. Secret - Magic
6. Yesung - It Has to be You (Cinderella's Stepsister OST)
7. Rain - Love Song (널 붙잡을 노래)
8. SNSD - Run Devil Run
9. SNSD - Oh
10. After School - Bang!
11. T-ARA - I Go Crazy Because of You
12. KARA - Lupin
13. Seo Young Eun - 이 거지같은 말(What An Awful Word) (Feat. Jeong Yeop of Brown Eyed Soul)
14. Gummy - As A Man (남자라서)
15. Seo In Gook - Love U (사랑해 U)
16. Monday Kiz - Scattered
17. 2AM - Like A Fool
18. Bobby Kim - Like A man
19. Rain - Hip Song
20. Gummy - There Is No Love

Help me out with the ones I've missed yeah! 13, 16, 18 & 20. Still waiting for the k-chart vid from KBS World..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awin says: Yeyy!! done!!


Cred: KOKOnatsuHD

2 comments:

  1. I was shock to see kim c was in top 2 HAHAHAHA

    yeay congratulation again my babies~

    oh and I have a lottt to request for idol introduction XD lepas tgk mb hari tuh

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah, i was like at first spe tu?? so confused lol. 2days and 1 night fans are huge i thk as big as elfs hahaha.
    tambah ajumma, ajushi, halmoni here and there lol.

    im sick of 2pm winning BOO! hahahah im so mean lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...