14 March 2010

I Know You Want Some Of My Lollipop

After 2PM's phone cf/mv now I'm back (within two hours lol) with another phone cf. Cyon LG Lollipop has another new phone cf/mv. It goes L.O.L.L.I.P.O.P! Well actually, this came out first. Forgive my bias XD

Big Bang - Lollipop 2



I personally love TOP at 1:07 XD Idk why but he cracks me up with that little moves of him XD Plus he looks extra cute in this kyaaaaaa~

Another two Lollipop cf/mv under the cut.






F(x) and MIC - Lollipop (Chinese ver)






Most of people don't like this version, but I'm okay with it XD


Big Bang and 2NE1 - Lollipop (First ver)

cr:ygentertainment

Dara's voice at the beginning is annoyingly addictive XD One of my favourite ultrastar song :)

So dyou think using celebrities to advertise phone brand really works?

My answer is YES! I want one of them! I am desperately need a new phone!~ my current phone hates Chibi and I dont even know why XD

3 comments:

  1. lwk plak dgr lollipop 2 ni..hahaha..still ske yg 1st version..ft 2ne1!!!

    lolli lolli lollipop oh nan noye lollipop!!<33

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol love all lollipops, but 1st is my fave. i'm always so biased on gd's voice, he keeps on killing me!! (luv all cept f(x)) bleckk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...