02 March 2010

No More Jaebeom, No More 2PM?

We will conquer the rest of the PMs.

Some people want jay back and ignore other 6pm - poor my babies :(
Some people stay with 6pm and hate jay for being the attacker - poor jay :(
Some people do not even know why all people act like it is the end of the day - For none-fans, you don't have right to say anything :/

For me, I support all of 2PM members means Park Jaebeom, Kim Junsu, Nichkhun, Ok Taecyon, Jung Wooyoung, Lee Junho, Hwang Chansung... Listen~

Since I’m the most fanatic of 2pm, I think I’m the most suitable person to write an entry for them (compare to my other fellow effpoo members)


I know I’m late, but I don’t wanna stir everything up before everything cool down a bit. Thanks Hani for all the 2pm’s info. Tho I don't believe any of that XD Here some advice to all fans, don’t believe any of that 100%. I am not Korean and I can't understand Korean. I just read the translation and all. But you know what, you cant 100% believe in media cause the like to stir everything up. That is how they got more publicity and all. All i can say is don’t ever believe 100% in media, cause they are not true fans. They did it as their job, not from their heart. (ALLKPOP hate suju and 2pm, my two favourite group. Pretty much disappointing, but I do check em out to get the latest news XD ) And for those angry fans, they're not in their best condition, since a lot of emotion still stir up. RUMORS ARE BAD~ The only source I can trust is this - conference translation.


Reason why I love 2PM is because of each members, not one particular.

A lot of thing being buzzing since the conference with 2PM. As you all know, quite number of hottest decreases and nearly 30 fansites close down. Why? I don’t freaking know. Just because of one of the member dream, doesn’t mean you have to crash other 6 members dreams? That is bullshit. You never a hottest then. You just love Park Jaebeom and you doesn’t even care of what other members’ feeling. Do you see Jaebum as the star and others as the substitute only? Ouch.


Well, I'm the leadja, what can you say?

Honestly speaking, yes Jaebum is one of my top favourite in 2pm. When chibi told me he’s out last year, I laugh. Cause I don’t believe it. I believe he’ll return back. Then when I read his myspace issue and the suicide petition by myself, I'm telling myself that Jay's decision was right. Like hello? Put yourself in his shoe. What will you do?

It hurt myself when I read the article blaming my precious other 6PM. Not protecting Jay, turn against Jay and all. First, we do fight among our friend right (I fight with chibi every time XD) we do have different opinion than our friend. We do support our friend in whatever they do. But we cant say right if they did something wrong. I don’t know what jay has did, but I believe it was bad enough that he cant return back to 2PM (stop wondering what he did-note to myself)


Don't hurt my dongsaeng, jebal.

Imagine if jay’s back, do you think everything gonna turn out okay? NO. After all hottest boycotting and all, I don’t think EVERYTHING gonna turn out okay. Imagine you’re one of the other members. Don't you feel that all the fans ever wanted is jay, not you. It ache my heart thinking about that. It hurt me more when their own fan saying that they become selfish after all the lime light. It really hurts when their fans goes beyond of an anti. Spreading rumors and inappropriate pictures. The rest of 2PM even need polices help since some fans are trying to attack those boys themselves :((((((


Look at us. We are brothers. We fight, we make up and we stay together forever in our heart.

Hyuna out from wonder girls, and become 4minute. She’s succeed in her own way. Sunmi out, after school members changing. Both FT Island and CN Blue lost one of their members, gain another. It hurts every time. But all good thing will eventually come to the end, and new path will create. Just because Jay is no longer 2PM doesn’t mean that this is the end of his road.

Now I wanna give my last farewell respect to Jaebum, we wish you the best of luck in whatever you do in the future. Just because I let you go doesn’t mean I hate you or I don’t support you anymore. It just that I respect your decision and not letting my emotional control. To the rest of 2PM members, I love you guys and I’m supporting you guys till the end.


Stay happy and healthy, Jay.

2PM is the most fastest kpop boyband to become really famous, and for them to disband this soon? I don’t think my heart will take enough.

Stop the Jaebum VS 6PM. I love 2PM and they'll be forever 7 in my heart. Move on people, I know it is hard, but imagine 10 years ahead, what will happen?


Let the clock tics again.


Just from my 2cent. Do Ignore my grammar cause it coming from my heart XD

EDIT : READ THIS IF YOU ALREADY READ ANY OF Sasaeng FAN'S ACCOUNT BEFORE. I love her quotes, "Boys will be boys, they play, they hit, they say mean stuffs but it doesn’t mean they hate each other, right?" True ^^

OH OH and I love this too, "Everyone should take a MASSIVE chill pill." She said.

7 comments:

  1. all r handsome guys!

    nanged u. nang this if u support ban "facebook pillow fights!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone has their own opinion about this..
    i'm a pro-boycotter.it's not that we would not support 6PM without jay,it just that we couldn't believe the unjustice he had faced and the betrayal!gosh..to turn your back on someone you'd been with for years..i didn't believe a thing jype had said.serious personal mistake?jay would not do that.not the jay we know.
    this is all a ploy.for all we know,this jay things will be brought up again when they're going to promote the next album.they made him look like a human trash man..could not,will not accept this unjustice.
    i did not hate the rest of them though.love them all!hope they can success.and hope they can live well.and for jay,i'll support you forever.
    -this is just my opinion though.huhu-

    ReplyDelete
  3. ermm just curiosity, how by being a pro-boycotter.. help jaebum back? this bug me since forever.

    we dont leave with them neither we are one of them, how could we possibly said that they betray jay.

    jype is the person who brought jay to us. without jype, nobody knows who jay is. shouldnt we thankful enough? (why am I backing up jype? XD)

    'serious personal mistake?jay would not do that.not the jay we know.' - all we know is jay who's in camera, we dont know the real him. even our own real friends doesnt know the real us, how can we, as a fan, know our real idol?

    I cant comment about the ploy tho, maybe true, maybe just a coincidence? who knows?

    i dont think anyone made jay look like a human trash, fans just over exaggerate everything.

    good thing you dont hate the rest of 2pm, they're not part of 2pm. they are 2pm.

    I know everyone has their own opinion. No worries ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. boycotting..i didn't think this will ever bring jay back.well,now,i don't even want jay as a part of 2PM anymore.i wish he'll become successful one way or the other.idk..mybe with the bboying team he's in.it just that by boycotting,it'll show jype (n maybe 2PM),that the fans are seriously in disagreement wif watever it is that has happenned.i heard that fo2 rating went real down after d conference.it's true that 6PM are not the 1 at fault here.but then again,if they could hv done something,anything,maybe these all fiasco wud hv never happenned.but then again..who knows?it wont bring jay back but maybe then jype will come out with the truth.i highly doubt this myself too though.huhu..but being in mlysia,i didnt really boycott anything pun..nak tngok fo2 x bule,barang2 yg dorg endorse pun mmg x beli..hehe..~

    about the betraying thing,huhu..it all depends on which side u're on.it's either u'r with jype+2PM or u're wif jay..and it's clear wic side we are on..=)

    about the mistake,yeah,true..what we saw in tv is not really them.but then again..how do u know that it is not really them?among all the idols group out there,i think 2PM is the most 'real'.huhu,dorg x de r cover sgt.but then again,it all depends on the viewers own perspective..after all,idols are human too.they're bound to make mistakes..but watever it is,i think it is the company job to stand up for their artist.not throw them away like this..

    yeah,bout the ploy.we'll never know till it happens.let us just wait and see..

    fans just overexaggerate everything.yes,i agree too.bende kecik tp wat mcm dunia nk kiamat je..huu~but then again,if not for the fan,2PM will not be where they're today,rite?

    i'll not hate 2PM members.never.actually,my most fave member is junsu n wooyoung.jaebeom is like,no 3 or 4 mybe..but now,em..idk.i still love them.they all worked hard too.not just jay alone..

    hehe..majimak,glad i have someone to discuss this with.haha.discuss la sangat.more like debate.hehe..my friends here couldn't care less about 2PM.they said,"ko nak emo,emo sorg2."hehe..ouch!
    finally,2pm fans now are split into 2..n we're clearly on different side.hehe..pepe pun,2PM,saranghae..(the good,old 2PM)the new 2PM,it's going to take some time..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the lateness XD Wait, you’re unnie right? Bow first ^:)^ Im going to quote someof what you’ve said, this will be VERYYY LOONGG.

    I agree with you on this one. ‘i wish he'll become successful one way or the other.idk..mybe with the bboying team he's in.’ - I think everyone will be happy if he does :)

    But I don’t agree on this one tho - ‘it just that by boycotting,it'll show jype (n maybe 2PM),that the fans are seriously in disagreement wif watever it is that has happenned. i heard that fo2 rating went real down after d conference.it's true that 6PM are not the 1 at fault here.but then again,if they could hv done something,anything,maybe these all fiasco wud hv never happenned.’ - Ermm I don’t think they have the power? Like the said, they gave him path, but fate did not allow em haha Every thing happen for reason, right?

    ‘but then again..who knows?it wont bring jay back but maybe then jype will come out with the truth.i highly doubt this myself too though.huhu..’ – hurm we’ll wait for the truth... if there is one. But, don’t put jay as the angel while the others (include jype) as devil. All of them are humans, mean they not perfect – jay, 6pm, jype.

    ‘but being in mlysia,i didnt really boycott anything pun..nak tngok fo2 x bule,barang2 yg dorg endorse pun mmg x beli..hehe..~ about the betraying thing,huhu..it all depends on which side u're on.it's either u'r with jype+2PM or u're wif jay..and it's clear wic side we are on..=)’ - Well I guess you're not a pro-boycotter then XD it just... you support jay... well I support jay too. Haven’t you read the whole post XD

    omo, we used to have the same favourite. I love Junsu <3 (still love), and jay was my no 2, woo and junho are my number 3 ^^

    hhahahah totally understand you, most of my friends pun xpaham siap kate, "bukannye kwn/family korg, yg nak sedih sgt asl" but I do feels like they are my friends and family too, kan kan? BUT, IM NOT ON BOTH SIDE, again. im the third party, i support both. does that count? XD keep me update with more 2pm's news if you want too ^^ im not a good debater tho XD and my eng ermm poor =.=

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol i was waiting for you to post this, i'm not such a huge fan of 2pm as i loved 2am first.

    The 5 Phases of Grief:
    1.Denial
    2.Anger
    3.Compromising
    4.Sadness
    5.Acceptance.

    i've gone through every step, but a little shaky on the 5th part still.
    after my denial & anger phases, also with compromising with the situation, i've come to realize that jaebum is much happier in the states. i think he thinks that life is more suited for him, maybe he's discouraged himself out of the thumping pressure of the limelight? maybe he wants to have a normal life with music.

    well how i thought of him was that the moment he left korea, i knew he would never be coming back. he's not dying. but sometimes stars fall.
    how could a star with such success fall? its not our decision, it was his.

    i'm over it now. mm i'd be happy if i don't hear anymore news about 2pm. hey no news is good news right? X)

    i'll become a supporter again soon after they 1.just focus on music, 2.promoting their group the right way on the telly, & 3.stop winning so much awards from the bad publicity.(& from my babies fti&cnb lol)

    l.i.p leadja of 2pm Jaybum

    ReplyDelete
  7. hait..i'm an unnie.--bowing too--hehe..
    rite now,i'm just hoping that everything will turn out fine..n for jay to be happy,with wateva he's doing rite now.
    still remember the whole dbsk things last year.sama mcm ni gak r..in a state of denial and all..but they're still highly,mighty successful now..
    come back together dbsk!
    as for 2PM,there's no possibility of jay returning anymore i guess.guess this is it.hmm..
    hehe..yes,eventhough we're not their family,we stil love them like crazy.guess that's what fans are all about..
    i'm not a good debater too.hehe..x penah masuk mana2 prtndingan debat pun.hehe.sure kalah pnye r..cume sbb pasal this thing kan,jd emo terlebih sikit..hormonal imbalance.kehkeh..=)
    ur grammar is ok what..
    ~hehe..guess this is it..let us just keep supporting and loving them..~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...