23 February 2010

T-ARA's Breaking Heart Album + [Tracklist]

ohh, its Breaking Heart..

Weee! Three cheers for T-ara's comeback! Catch it on KBS Music Bank (Feb 26). If you've been living under a rock, here's the recently released the mv teaser of T-ara's title track I Go Crazy Because of You.


cr: coremidas

In my opinion i think T-ara's dark concept is better played out than KARA's (itdoesntreallymakesense) stealer concept. Though, for Jiyeon, is it too sexy? She's a baby still, but she's probably the hottest there. I think the concept suits them cuz most of the members are fully developed enough to strut what they got xP.

This album is actually a Repackaged Album of most of T-ara's hits, compilation & cf works. Hurray! for piling all this into one! I'm sooo getting this cd its got everything i need! This album also includes two new tracks:

T-ara - I Go Crazy Because of You
&
T-ara - I'm Really Hurt


Here's the Full Album List of Breaking Heart:


















1. One & One
2.처음처럼 (Like the First Time)
3. Bo Peep Bo Peep
4. Tic Tic Toc
5. Bye Bye
6. Apple Is A [CF song]
7. Falling U
8. 너너너 (You You You)
9. 거짓말 (Lies) [Dance Version]
10. T.T.L (Time To Love) (feat. Supernova)
11. 거짓말 (Lies) [Slow Version]
12. T.T.L Listen.2 (feat. Supernova)
13. 좋은 사람 (Good Person) [Cinderellaman OST]
14. 놀아볼래? (Wanna Play?)


Though I think title track "I Go Crazy for You" (written by Wheesung) sounds like Britney Spears' Womanizer+If You Seek Amy, I like it and "I'm Really Hurt" is a 'repetitive-words' song, I like, but I admit the two tracks aren't strong enough to overthrow their previous successes in Absolute First Album..

Panda Likes: Like the First Time, Bo Peep Bo Peep, Tic Tic Toc, Apple is A, Good Person, You You You, TTL 1, TTL 2 & Wanna Play?

Anyhoo enjoy! Leave a comment!


cr:effpoo4our, urasiantvsource

1 comment:

  1. thanks again azra hehe
    i love all tiara songs before, i must love all the new one too XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...