08 February 2010

The Dancing DIVA!!

Who is the Dancing Diva?? hyaa. That diva that i'm gonna tell you all is Park Gahee,the leader of After School!!


Plg cun rr!!~ hehhe..

Check it out her dancing practice..It's so WOWW!!



cred:kahilover

That is so hot..the split at the end was a great ending.Hhaa.. I love where she's just fixing her hair and smiling. Rawr, she's still cute. sexy~huuu~I'm a girl and I'm drooling you know, this woman is hotness..aigoo..very talented!I cant believe her age!hahaha...

There's a lot of dancers but I think she is the best..For me,she is the sexiest and prettiest member in the group!^_^ By the way,she is also good in rapping and vocal!! Her vocal in 'When I Fall' is sooo awesome man!! arghh!~ OMG,so jealous...=p

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE GAHEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOOOO! OMG WE'RE SO LESS HUAHUAHUA

    ehem, reconcile myself. yes, she is freaking hot. she dance so hot, and she doesnt even look like slut XD mickey has good taste XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    oh awin, sunye(wg) pun cam die, younger version XD they both hot~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa..LESS~ ..alia,tgk Hyunah un sme! LESS~ hahaha..

    yeahh!! SO jealous2!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i like gahee better when she raps tho, bekha nye rap xsdp lngsung lolll

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...