05 February 2010

Happy Birthday, Yunho. 24 Years Old. Keke...

Tomorrow is Yunho's birthday!! And I'm a day ahead to post a congratulation post for becoming older a year.. (=__=)

JUST KIDDING!!윤호 아 , 생일 축하합니다~~



OF COURSE I ONLY WANT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YUNHO, the only perfect match in DBSK to be Pretty Jae oppa.. kekeke. May you be well and your career and whatever you will do go smoothly. =)

I posted this ahead since tomorrow I'll be off. Geez.. And I don't know what birthday present I could give for Yunho Oppa... (Even My Precious Jae didn't get any present from me this year..)

So, I'll just posted few pics of YUNJAE FANARTS that totally gorgeous and adorable as well as some great video tribute that Cassie fans did for Yunho oppa. (I think I should strained myself from anything related to Jae oppa didn't I??kekeke)

Click read more to see YUNJAE fanarts and some video tribute for Yunho oppa. ( as well video yunho sings CNBLUE - I'm a Loner. (hahaha, I bet Yunho is really felt alone right now. Too famous that he can't reveal with whom he is dating.. Tsk..)



and yeah i got some info about DBSK BIRTHDAY's TRIBUTE.. (IMO),
If for Jaejoong's birthday, the biggest birthday event that celebrated Jaejoong's birthday is HERO FESTIVAL
As for YUNHO, his birthday event is WISH , FLOWERAGE. Ahahaha.. I'm wondering what's for the other three birthday event will be.









YUNHO SING A BIT I'M A LONER BY CNBLUE!!~



credit:-LuViNxYu2,phutran1981vnn2,and lbl04
& HERE's SOME AWESOME YUNJAE FANART





3 comments:

  1. haha yunho is such a dork lol, hey! honggi's lunar bday is also on FEB 6th!! uh lunar saengil chuka hamnida haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. kekeke.. he is?? then saengil chukkae to all feb babies.. (changmin b'day is coming too.. huhuu)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute Yunjae~

    Happy Birthday Yunho!! You are the BesT Leader!!
    AKTF ya!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...