12 February 2010

Yoochun Shared A Kiss With T-ARA Leader.. I'm OK with That~

People keep saying that Eunjung leader is lucky for kissing one of DBSK MEMBER, Micky Yoochun or known as Park Yoochun.

as for me... I thought Park Yoochun is the lucky one. XD (sorry, chunnie oppa.. I didn't fall for you at all. My love is for Jaejae oppa only.)

Anyway, just surprised that knowing Eunjung Leader would be in Dating On Earth (though I kinda see her resemblance there..)

hahaha.. here's the picture for their somewhat kiss scene??



By the way, I'm more interested with Eunjung's character in the movie rather than the main lead actress. The main lead actress is somewhat annoying character...

And uhhhh.. I've commented about this Dating On Earth mini drama in flyfonix's post.. So, just check it out if you are not an obsessive fans of DBSK that couldn't take any comment that against DBSK.

Remember,

DBSK members are human..

and they sometimes make mistakes..

AND THEY HAVE THEIR OWN DREAMS...

AND THEY HAVE THEIR OWN REGRETS...

AND THEY HAVE THEIR OWN FEELINGS....

LASTLY, THEY HAVE THEIR OWN LIFE TOO...

Again, I post DBSK's stuff again.. The tag for DBSK would be larger than ever again.. ahahaha and I'll have to go through a lecture with the other three admins.. ^_^;;

9 comments:

  1. lol whyyyyyyyyy. boy im anti-ing a lot lately, myb its cuz its girl group season bwahahahha.

    whn i read bout this i started realizing more that yoochun is quite hot lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait! omg im so stupid i dint evn look in the picture! omggg!!! thats such a steamy kiss! JEALUZZZZZZZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha.. lol..
    i don't care about yoochunnie..
    I did care for Jaejoong's kiss scene in Heaven's Postman..
    BUT what to do.. IT's work mannnn.....
    and actually I didn't feel the jealousy in kissing..

    UNLESS IF THEY HAD COMMITTED ADULTERY WITH SOME WOMEN(and I bet they already did..), maybe.. slightly jealous??

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah TOO MUCH INFO chibi!! i thot u were the magnae lol.

    for sum reason i didnt care at all for jae's kiss in heaven's postman, but i dno manlier guys like yoochun standing there gets the best of me lol.

    still jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. See, I'm the MAGNAE that really mature.. Xd

    Ahahah.. are you somewhat liking Yoochun even a bit??XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. a bit..X).
    k my list for dbsk now is: hahahaha
    1.junsu
    2.yoochun
    3.jaejoong
    4.uknow
    5.changmin

    jajung is/was my 2nd?? i dunoooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahhaa.. idk junsu is your first.. JUNSU was my first..
    He might be the first till now if TaeSu didn't surface up..
    That Taeyeon.. she's really like to stick with other guys.. XDD *fake laugh**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Junsu is always my 1st love in DBSK!! hahahaa..

    hahaa..x jealous pun ni!!
    BO PEEP BO PEEP!!~

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol chibi, when snsd JUST holding hands with dbsk you got mad, now you telling me dbsk is a human too lol wtheck

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...