If you guys think I just made up my stories, then believe it yourself. As for me, this was my true experience attending the showcase.I might write in point form. Note, if i write in point form, that's mean the showcase is not living up with my expectation and might be say the worst showcase I've ever attended.
|click the pic to see clear version. :P|
you can check this to see pictures I could take while I was there. HERE~
Let me start.. (click Read More, to know the story) (for hardcore cassie, you might be an anti of me when you read this.)
- I went to there as one of Rock Zone holder. Arrived there around 10.30 a.m or so.
- When I reached there, I expected that there might two entrances like Redstar stated in their ticket for Rock Zone holder to enter. Guess what, only one entrance for Rock Zone holder and the line entrance was shared with RM103 holder which makes no sense when the entrance will be opened later.
- As I expected, Rock zone holders and RM103 holders were pushing each other to go upstairs to enter the real entrance around 12.30p.m or so.
- Soon we stood and waiting to enter the venue until 2.00P.M, Hot weather (which I can bear whenever you are attending the concert) and HEAVY RAIN Greeted us!! And for your information, we entered the venue around 2.45 P.M and were soaking wet from head to toe. 'Thanks' to guards and Redstar/Marctensia for letting us having 'free' shower as well as keep sticking with their procedure to check the unusable tickets and one line procedure to enter when we were soaked and in chaos mode to enter the venue. Believe me, I didn't touch the ground when they were pushing to enter. I went with the flow.
- Entering the event, I was really upset with Redstar, the guards, Marctensia and whoever involved. I knew some friends who went there as another ticket holder. And guess what, they were not soaking wet as they were done sitting before the rain came. I saw Mike and Baki there. Just from afar.
- After that, I tried to find a spot to see JYJ performed. I would say this to whoever will be going to purchase Rock Zone ticket later. PLEASE DON'T BRING BANNER!! and also don't bring a small chair or what-so-ever to raise your height more than others. please think about others.
- To be honest, even I stood as Rock Zone holder, I better say that the seaters were seeing them clearly than me. I can only see them via my camera. DSLR and digi cam.(eventhough for awhile before my battery was taken away by one of the guards)
- My nightmare happened as I didn't understand anything they sing except when they sang 'Found You'. That's the best moment ever. I can't focus with their
- The MC, Serena C or whatever her name is, The questions you picked were the worst one I've ever heard in showcase/fanmeeting/concert. And the translator too, what's up with your wrong translations of their words?? The translations were really misleading.
- The showcase lasted only 45 MINUTES which supposed to be until 2 hours!! My clothes even not dry yet.
- Last but not least, the showcase ended like 'WTF' expression in my face. i can't believe it's already ended since JYJ only waved to us and disappeared like that when they sang the last song I believe. I even recorded how they just disappeared from the stage and went to the hotel leaving the cassie in the venue afterwards.
- This should not be forgotten ever: RUDE GUARDS EVER!!! Chasing us away with their whistles as if we're lambs/goats/ cows that just entered the venue without paying. We paid okay.
- 2nd event happened with the rude guards, when we asked them where we could retrieve my camera battery, they just kept pointing to somewhere/someone which pisses us off. If you guys were there went VIPs were told about where they should be heading to, yeah, that's right. we're the group having fought with the guard at the entrance. In the end, I replaced the battery with my own money. The money I got from the girls for BEAST's albums just flew for the battery price only.
- and I was told that the guards are being racist. Their own race, Chinese, they just let it go for them to take pictures with DSLR. What is that?? Be fair, okay.
- And the project Malaysian Cassies tried to do, failed. Sigh... I think we need a leader or so to make it success.
- And about VIP issues, if only i could comfort the VIPs. Their tickets, seriously not worth with the services they should get.
Overall for me: worst showcase i've ever attended. Never expected there will be more worse showcase than Beast. Even Beast made up their worst management with their best performance.
If you guys think the showcase is the best and that's the first time you're attending a showcase or almost like a concert, i just pity you since this is the worst showcase Malaysia had ever done. This is worse than when FT ISLAND came.
Done, this is why I didn't want to write fanacc. It will be depressing and can see through that I'm not enjoying the showcase.