14 June 2012

2NE1’s BE MINE MV – INTEL “Make Thumb Noise” Project




Since 2NE1 is now endorsing INTEL’s Ultrabook with “Make Thumb Noise” Project, the girls have released an endorsing MV of a new song titled “BE MINE”.

It’s not your typical hardcore 2NE1 song, because it was made through a competition where fans voted on what kind of song they would like 2NE1 to sing. I do agree it’s a nice romantic R&B track where 2NE1 doesn’t have come up with any crazy outfits or concept. I like the clean & simple yet elegant look and sound to “Be Mine” MV, yall know their designer outfits are no joke. I really can just relax and take a bubble bath with this song.

BE MINE MV:

 cr:2ne1

I don’t think this track has been officially released yet, so let’s wait till it does, I think we all really want it. Additional INTEL photos & GIFs below.. =)







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...