19 June 2011

Boyfriend Korean Boy Group Profile

Another 2011's newbie! Boyfriend's here! Now, let's learn their names and faces.

Aaaa..mogo mogo hey! :)

Boyfriend (보이프렌드) is a new boy-group under Starship Entertainment (same company as K.Will, and Sistar), debuted on 26th May 2011 with their single album "Boyfriend".

Some of them appeared in their sunbaes MV before their debut. Jo Twins (YoungMin, KwangMin), and MinWoo starred as a student on MBC's Daily Sitcom "All My Love".

Cred: starshipTV

Such a cute song! Love the dancing. So cutee! hahaha. Oh my, they are like my younger brothers except for the leader, who was in 89'er. Surprisingly, the MV had reached more than 1 million views! Wow! Boyfriend is quiet famous compared to another newbies. Well, I also like them :) Jeongmin! I want you to be my adopted brother! hahahahaha

[Tracklist]

01 Let's Get It Started (feat. Maboos)
02 Boyfriend (보이프렌드)
03 You & I
04 Boyfriend (보이프렌드) (Inst.)
05 You & I (Inst.)

Who wants a boyfriend?? Click read more ^^





I'm your girlfriend ^^

Awww~ Jo twins; Youngmin & Kwangmin



[MEMBERS]


Name : Kim Dong Hyun (김동현)
Birthday : 1989.02.12
Height : 178 cm
Weight : 60 kg
Educational Background : MyeongJi University - Musical Science
- Leader + hyung of the group
- Appeared on Sistar's "Push - Push" MV



Name : Shim Hyun Seong (현성)
Birthday : 1993.06.09
Height : 178 cm
Educational Background : Young Dong High School



Name : Lee Jeong Min (이정민)
Birthday : 1994.01.02
Height : 173 cm
Educational Background : Seoul Music High School



Name : Jo Young Min (조영민)
Birthday : 1995.04.24
Height : 180 cm
Educational Background : School of Performing Arts Seoul
- The older brother from the twins *
- Appeared as student on MBC's Daily Sitcom "All My Love"
- Appeared on Sistar's "Push - Push" MV



Name : Jo Kwang Min (조광민)
Birthday : 1995.04.24
Height : 180 cm
Educational Background : School of Performing Arts Seoul
- The younger brother from the twins *
- Appeared as student on MBC's Daily Sitcom "All My Love"
- Appeared on Sistar's "Push - Push" MV



Name : No Min Woo (노민우)
Birthday : 1995.07.31
Height : 174 cm
Educational Background : School of Performing Arts Seoul
- Appeared as student on MBC's Daily Sitcom "All My Love"
- Appeared on K.Will's "Can't Open Up My Lips" MV

So, who would you choose as your boyfriend? hehe :p

Source : dkpopnews

52 comments:

  1. kembar tuh 1995???!!! gila tak percaya hahaha i dont why something attracted me to watch them. mase mv die mule2 kuar tros tgk.

    suka chorus. non neye bf~ ehehehehehe *dgn gerak tangan yg comel haha*

    i like the fact yg dorg ade kembar haha tapi kembar dorang agak pelik bak kate awin hahahaha

    mase tgk mv ari uh nmpk cm smua comel, tgk performance xtaw da mane satu yg comel hahaha

    minwoo kot yg comel uh hahaha mangae ke? lorh haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!
    i just want to add some information for this profiles..
    Hyunseong's family name is 'Shim'
    Hyunseong's height is 178cm
    Jeongmin's height is 173cm
    thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @anon- Woww! awesome! I could't find their heights..thanks a lot =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. auww..i really2 luve minwo0...s0o cutee..<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I choose Jeong Min as my boyfriend....><

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you want to know , here is some information that I know when I watch boyfried mtv

    donghyun knows japanese,trainee at STARSHIP for 6 years.
    minwoo speacilities are hapkido ,swimming , acting.had a bit of fame during high school .. sweat a lot when dancing or in a hot place.
    hyunseong knows as Sunho. he said that he scared camera ..
    kwangmin my boyfriend ..ehehh
    youngmin is the most sensetive
    jeongmin knows as mirror guy because he always look at the mirror

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Caroline- OMG, me too! Jeongmin is just soo pretty and cute :)

    @farisah aqilah(kim tae hee)- Wohh, thanks for the info! Yeah, Jeongmin is a mirror guy?? A perfect nickname for him! he is so prettyyyy..hahahahha :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! I call dibs on Young Min!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O.M.G!!!!
    they're super young n freshie...
    the twins...super cute,,bt so young!!!
    eesssyyhhhh....~
    geramny..!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i actually like kwang min haha the younger of the twins aah!! no wayyy they're my littlest brother's age omo why so young!! and yet so tall thats crazy! T-T i feel guilty liking them haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this gruop but young... me too... no min woo same years with me... me 1995.03.24..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boyfriend's No Min Woo is as cute as No Min Woo from Trax.. really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. saranghae yeongmin,kwangmin,minwoo ..n others!
    ppyong!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like Boyfriend group because the song can make me happy and fun!

    Enunciation for Jo Young Min:
    I know you can do the best!
    Can you do the best for me?
    Please, I hope you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LIKE THIS KPOP GROUP BCUZ THEY ARE CUTE & YOUNG. I LIKE MIN WOO CUZ HE IS CUTE :)LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahah, this group are handsome, cute and nice. I like No MinWoo and Donghyun, but another don't angry i like you also!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jo twins dont look alike, i like Jo Young Min better

    ReplyDelete
  18. That blonde one is quite cute, almost passed out when he winked at me =D

    ReplyDelete
  19. @sukihey- haa, Jo twins don't look alike? Haha, I still can't find the difference between them..I could recognized them only by their hair colors..lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. yg rambut kuning tu saye nye!!hahahaha comei kan??
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. i like this new boy band korea....they sooo cutes that make always smie with their attitude... loves <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. i don't now who..but i think Minwoo keke

    ReplyDelete
  23. Youngmin <3 saranghaeyo :*

    ReplyDelete
  24. why hyunseong and donghyun name come out less?
    i like all of them but there is ranking... just in my heart <3 :D

    i almost memorized the lyrics of their songs :D
    ppyong

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like it like it like it)) 3x
    hhaha :D B1A4 punyaaa..

    ReplyDelete
  26. @anon- hehe, i dunno, I like Donghyun! huhu

    @fhyaaLfiah- hehe, thanks ^.^
    B1A4's profile here - http://effpoo4our.blogspot.com/2011/06/profile-b1a4-ok.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. soooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  28. if i had to, i'ld take all of them

    ReplyDelete
  29. 노 민 우...saranghae!!!
    nan eonjena dangsin yeop-e iss-eul geos-ibnida
    난 언제나 당신 옆에있을 것입니다
    *peace 편ᄀ

    ReplyDelete
  30. mucik boy friend good,...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Bapak ar! mude lg upenyer! bawu nk ngorat2..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  32. saranghae boyfrined....aaaaaaaaaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. what?! no wayy~! im taking minwoo!

    ReplyDelete
  34. i choose minwoo his the cutest and i love him saranghaeyo oppa <3

    #HaSun

    ReplyDelete
  35. saranghe boyfriend..... I LOVE YOU.... from joselyn and juliet.....

    ReplyDelete
  36. YoungMin & KwangMin*__*
    so cute & sweet>.<
    MinWoo<3
    i ♥ this music^___^
    he´s four years older than my^^

    saranghe BOYFRIEND!<3

    ReplyDelete
  37. hey thanks for this page!!!! do you mind if i copy some of the pics?? but i wno't like post them and stuff, just like for my fanfics. please, let me know if you don't want me to.

    ReplyDelete
  38. love minwoo!!!! :D:D:D btw the above comment as anonymous is mine

    ReplyDelete
  39. @Jessie14- yes, you may.I also copied some of the pics from another site..just credit it if you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. i really like boyfriend....chaiyok2....

    ReplyDelete
  41. i'm choosing kwangmin as my boyfriend forever...and he and i have the same interest...pikachu!! <3 <3 i;m also liking in rap genre music

    ReplyDelete
  42. just a correction: Sunho and Hyunseong are different persons. Sunho was supposed to be in Hyunseong's place but was replaced beacause of some reason. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  43. they are so cute and they look so fresh! i feel young when i watch them perform! lol

    ReplyDelete
  44. No min woo happy birthday to you i hope you the beast

    ReplyDelete
  45. hi i m the biggest fan of boyfriend and i love u guys soooooo... much mostly the jo twins and no min woo love u soo... <3 <3 <3^U^

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.

    แคมฟรอก

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...