11 February 2011

Park Jungmin (SS501) - Not Alone MV + Album

Breath in, breath out~

Aww guys, I forgot about Jungmin's solo debut last month..It's been a month late..so sorry! He already performed a goodbye stage on M!Countdown today..It's really fast right XD I didn't have a chance to watch any of his debut performances..Just now, I watched his goodbye stage on M!Countdown and I'm so proud of him! The place is full of fans holding the green balloons..I'm so glad there is still Triple S in Korea! =D Yeah, I'm used to be one of the Triple S! hahahahaa..


Jungmin's debut with a solo album titled 'Not Alone'. Jungmin ah! You are not alone~

Cred: loenent


His new image is hot and handsome! Black is cool! hahaha..the song also is pretty cool..I love his voice till now! So proud of him and Triple S around the world! They still support Jungmin goes on solo promotions :) You are not alone, Jungmin oppa! You still have many Triple S!!~

Aigooo~ I want SS501 with 5 BACK! 0.0



                                                                 


Tracklist

01 Not Alone

02 넌 알고 있니 (Do You Know)

03 내 하루는 매일매일 크리스마스 (Everyday Is A Merry Christmas)

Track #2 - Do You Know is the best! It's more to rock melody..hahaha..I really like the song! Not Alone is good too ;)

Long live SS501

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...