02 September 2010

Music Bank K-Chart Top 20 [100827]

Sorry guys for the late update for this week k-chart..maybe Chibi is busy with her studying..So, since I have a leisure time these days..wahahahaa...banyak tol update minggu ni..hahaha =D

Congratulation to BOA once again!!She won for the straight 3 weeks on Music Bank!! Actually that day was her last performance on Music Bank and sadly said goodbye with her winning crown~


Halo guys, if you know the ?? one, please tell me okayh..The video of k-chart is under the cut below..thanks~

1. BOA - Hurricane Venus
2. Homme - I ate well ( 밥만 잘 먹더라) Changmin & Leehyun
3. DJ DOC - I'm This Person (나 이런 사람이야)
4. Secret - Madonna
5. Lee Seung Chul - That Person
6. SHINee - Lucifer
7. Miss A - Bad Girl Good Girl
8. Davichi - 난 너에게 (From Me To You)
9. ZiA - Laughter
10. Jo Sungmo - I’m Going to Cheat (바람 필래)
11. Seo In Guk - 애기야 (My Baby U)
12. Lee Seung Gi - 정신이 나갔었나봐 (Losing My Mind)[My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox OST]
13. Se7en - Better Together
14. Rainbow - A
15. Qualifications Of Men - 사랑해서 사랑해서(I Love You I Love You)
16. JQT - No Need To Know
17. Son Dam Bi - Queen
18. G.NA - I'll back off so you can live better
19. Brave Brothers ft Jay Park - 울고싶단 말야 (I Want To Cry)
20. Gil Me (ft. K.Will)- 미안해 사랑해서... (I'm Sorry, I Loved You)

And The Mubank for 28th August 2010 performance consists of:-


**Comeback stage!**
F.T Island, Narsha, SISTAR, Wheesung, and G.NA.

**Other performance on today Music Bank!**
BoA, SHINee, DJ DOC, Se7en, Homme (Changmin & Lee Hyun), SECRET, Chae Yeon, Jo Sung Mo, Eru, Hwanhee, Rainbow, Nine Muses, Supernova, Navi, and JQT.

Cred: JJANGkpopHD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...