05 July 2012

2NE1's I Love You (Teasers)


Yeay! 2NE1 is coming back along with their original glitzy ritz and luxurious hip hop image. They haven't released a korean song since around this time last year. The girls have been busy with their Japanese and US debut, working with Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and whatnot, I'm totally looking forward to that!

Anyways "I Love You" is a simple dance track that is more of a mellow version of 2NE1 but still with their prominent electronic sound. The full song by itself is ---okay, but it grows on you the more you listen. I can't wait to see the MV, is there going to be a storyline? Dara's hair is a pink-purple ombre and I love Bom's red and orange hair, finally Minzy's hair is a normal color and well CL is still blonde lol.

Well, we'll just have to hold on a bit longer, here are the teasers! (Why doesn't Minzy have a teaser?)


I Love You (Teaser)




Stay tuned on SBS Inkigayo for their comeback on 8th July (Sunday). For Malaysians, 2NE1's comeback episode will air on the 18th July (Wednesday) the following week.



Dara's Teaser

CL's Teaser

Bom's Teaser


I like CL's part the best ^^



TEASER PHOTOS





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...