12 July 2012

2NE1's I Love You MV + Inkigayo Performance



Sorry I took a while to post the MV, its good now that I can add the SBS Inkigayo performance too! 2NE1 comes back with "I Love You" ooo oo ooo oo~ This track is a mix of 2NE1's signature club sound and R&B verses. Its like 2NE1 and Big Bang's sound is getting more and more similar isn't it?

I like the song, but I thought the verses took too long. My favorite part is when it hits 3:30 where the pace gets faster and CL and BOM is like "I love you everyday, don't get away, take me away!" A bit of english error there but let's not sweat the small stuff.




Animals! Animals on the stage!! O.O Omg 2NE1 can really take performance to another level. What's next a circus on the stage? CL has a parrot on her shoulder (like the pirate that she is). But then for "I Love You" stage there are white and black swans all over the front stage. I wonder what they think of the song..




CONCEPT PICS BELOW~





cr: 2ne1 @ yt

2 comments:

  1. nice blog! wanna follow each other dear? :))

    http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...