01 October 2011

Music Bank K-Chart Top 20 [110930]

I'm home in Bangi for today :) Tomorrow will back to Penang again. So, I'll update as much as I can..hehehe. I miss this blog so much! Thanks to Aoxora for keep updating this blog =DD


Huh Gak won the 1st K-chart yesterday against Super Junior! Congratulations to him! I'm so impressed with his vocal. I love him in Immortal Song 2 =D

1. Huh Gak - Hello
2. Super Junior - A-Cha
3. Kara - Step
4. Sung Si Kyung - Even Now
5. CS Numbers - Cry Out With My Heart
6. Davichi - Don't Say Goodbye
7. SISTAR - So Cool
8. T-ara - Roly Poly
9. Infinite - Be Mine
10. Super Junior - Mr. Simple
11. Brown Eyed Girls - Hot Shot
12. Zia - I Hope It's You
13. G.NA - Top Girl
14. U-Kiss - Neverland
15. B1A4 - Beautiful Target [NEW]
16. Sung Si Kyung - Oh My Goddess
17. Miss A - Good Bye Baby
18. 2NE1 - Ugly
19. Leessang - 회상 (Remembrance) feat. Baek Ji Young
20. 2NE1 - I Am The Best

.: Debut Stage :.
Kim Kyu Jong and Jewelry S

~~Comeback stage~~
Kim Jang Hoon, Kan Mi Youn, Clover, INFINITE, Kim Bo Kyung and Hwanhee.

Goodbye Stage :(
KARA

Other Performers!!
Super Junior, Huh Gak, Fat Cat, Maeng Yoona, Super Baby, B1A4, ALi, CAN, U-KISS, G.NA, Davichi, and SISTAR.

1 comment:

  1. haha huh gak congrats, i havent listned to his song fully, i guess i should. thnx awin for this! i mls lak nk wat mbank haha, dh brape hari xdpt tgk gak =(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...